Kathi Wilson's health continued to deteriorate, year after year. She saw doctors and specialists, but no one could determine the cause of her illness. Kathi tried many medications, while specialists ran all sorts of tests.
At just 41 the mysterious illness left her walking like an old lady. Kathi and her family were baffled, and scared.
An answer to the mystery finally came, but not from doctors or medical tests. Kathi hired contractors to remodel her bathroom, and they were the ones who finally figured out what was making her miserable. Kathi was slowly being poisoned by carbon monoxide in her own home. Her furnace and water heater had been improperly hooked up and were leaking the poisonous gas throughout her house.