These pickles have everything I love in life. Pork, cheese, and delicious fried goodness!
For a full list of the ingredients, check the recipe here!
Here's the step-by-step, as described by Tasty.
- On a cutting board, slice the ends off the pickles and place vertically on the board.
- Using an apple corer, hollow out the pickles and reserve the centers for frying.
- Place a slice of ham on the cutting board and roll it around a string cheese stick.
- Stuff the ham-covered cheese stick in a hollow pickle. Repeat with the remaining ham, cheese, and pickles.
- Cut the stuffed pickles into ¼-inch (6 mm) slices.
- Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate medium bowls. Dip each pickle slice in the flour, eggs, then panko, making sure each slice is fully coated.
- Dip each cored pickle center into flour, eggs, then panko, making sure each one is fully covered.
- Heat the oil in a medium pot until it reaches 375˚F (190˚C). Fry the pickle slices and cores for 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with spicy mayonnaise for dipping.