How Did This Family of Four Mysteriously Die on Spring Break in Mexico?

Kevin and Amy Sharp and their two children were on a weeklong vacation in Mexico. They were staying at a luxury beachfront condo complex when they were found dead. A just-released autopsy showed the Sharps died from asphyxiation from inhaling toxic gases. 

The deaths are still under investigation.

Home safety expert Ron Hazelton says there are steps you can take to protect your family when you go on vacation.


 
Lance Houston

Lance Houston

Want to know more about Lance Houston? Get his official bio, social pages and articles on 101.7 The Bull!

title

Content Goes Here