Most people don’t keep their resolutions for a month after making them, so why bother? These resolutions are simple to accomplish, but make a big impact! So start off 2018 on a positive note instead of feeling like a failure.
All it takes is a little focus and you can knock out these resolutions in a single day!
- Take a stand. Sign up to help an organization or cause you believe in.
- Stop procrastinating. Just do it.
- Declutter. Start with a drawer and move up to a room. Even a desk will do.
- Reconnect with an old friend. You can’t have too many people in your support circle!
- Recycle. It’s worth the effort.
- Be nicer to your parents. If you’re lucky to have them around, thank them for the hard work they put in to you.
- Spend less time on your phone. Yeah, this is tough, but being present in your own life is a good thing.
- Meet new people!