Stores really want to get you out of your warm, cozy bed and through their doors on Black Friday, so they’re giving away all kinds of stuff to lure you in. From coffee to gift cards, here are the freebies shoppers can enjoy this Thanksgiving weekend.
- Barnes & Noble: Coffee - Get a complimentary tall hot coffee on November 24 until 10 a.m. at participating stores.
- Belk: Gift cards - The retailer is giving away 250 gift cards at participating stores starting at 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving day (November 23), so in-store shoppers could nab one ranging from $5 all the way up to $1,000.
- Bon Ton: Gift cards - Being the early bird pays off at Bon Ton because they’re giving the first 200 people through the door on Thursday a gift card valued between $5 and $250.
- Fred Meyer: Coffee, juice, donuts and gift cards - The first 100 customers on Black Friday can enjoy coffee, juice, donuts, and free gift cards.
- Half Price Books: Tote bag and gift card - Be one of the first 100 folks through the door at participating stores Friday to get a free tote bag and a $5 gift card.
- Shopko: Gift cards - On Black Friday, the first 50 people in participating Shopko’s doors get a $15 bonus card.
- Petco: Pet antlers - When you buy something using your Petco rewards card, you’ll get these adorable antlers for your dog or cat as a bonus. Plus, they’re giving away scratch-off cards to the first 25 customers at participating stores on Black Friday.
- World Market: Gift cards - Be one of the first 100 shoppers in the doors at participating stores Friday to get a $10 gift card.