3-Year-Old Boy Dies After Eating Grilled Cheese Sandwich at School

posted by Lance Houston - 

This sweet boy's life was cut way too short after someone at his daycare gave him a grilled cheese... Despite the fact that the daycare knew of his life-threatening allergy to dairy.

Elijah Silvera reportedly went into anaphylactic shock. Instead of rushing him to the nearest hospital, the daycare called his mother to come get him. She did, immediately, and took him to the hospital, but it was too late.


Lance Houston

Lance Houston

Want to know more about Lance Houston? Get his official bio, social pages and articles on 101.7 The Bull!

title

Content Goes Here