PET PARENTS: This Puppy Nearly Died After Ingesting Product

posted by Lance Houston -

Zoe is 3-months-old and her life nearly ended last week during a walk...

Zoe came across a packet of cigarettes, and suddenly she collapsed. Her eyes rolled into her head, and her owner thought she was going to die.

It turns out, she had ingested fentanyl. Zoe was saved after being administered Narcan, but her family wants people to know to be on the alert!


Comments

Lance Houston

Lance Houston

Want to know more about Lance Houston? Get his official bio, social pages and articles on 101.7 The Bull!

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.