Toddler Accidentally Drowns in Grease Pit

This story just absolutely breaks my heart. My thoughts and prayers are with this family...

A little girl died over the weekend outside an Alabama ice cream shop when she drowned in a grease trap. Sadie Grace Andrews died while playing with her siblings near Bruster's Real Ice Cream in Auburn. 

Lee County Coroner Bill Harris reportedly said Sadie stepped onto the lid of the grease trap, which apparently wasn't locked or secured, and fell in. 


 
Lance Houston

Lance Houston

Want to know more about Lance Houston? Get his official bio, social pages and articles on 101.7 The Bull!

title

Content Goes Here