WARNING for PARENTS: A Tick Bite Left This Child Paralyzed

Summer is in full swing, and families are spending as much time outside as possible, soaking up the sun! But this family wants to remind you to be vigilant about checking your children for ticks after a tick bite left their 3-year-old daughter paralyzed.

It's hard to believe that a bug can do this much damage, but sadly it does happen. 

This happened nearly overnight:


 
Lance Houston

Lance Houston

Want to know more about Lance Houston? Get his official bio, social pages and articles on 101.7 The Bull!

title

Content Goes Here