Blackhead face mask from Shared.com is going viral, and looks like it's worth a try to me!
You Will Need:
1 tablespoon of nutmeg powder
8 ounces of milk
1 small bowl
Fork or spoon
Preparation and Application:
- Mix the nutmeg powder and milk until you have a thin paste.
- Before applying the solution, wash your face with clean water.
- Once the face is clean and dried, apply the exfoliator lightly in circular motions.
- Pay close attention to areas with blackheads, but don't be too rough to avoid irritating your skin.
- Keep massaging the face for about 3 to 5 minutes and then rinse off with clean water.