Teen's Messy Bedroom Leads to Gross Injury

18-year-old Julia Pechar didn't think much of keeping a messy bedroom.

That is, until the day she wound up with a gross injury that never would've happened if her room was clean!

After posting the photo of the charger in her foot, she got the obvious question - how did this even happen: 

Remarkably, Julia was able to snap the picture of her injury before screaming for her mom to rip it out. 

Hopefully she learned her lesson and will keep her room neat from now on!

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content