December will be here this weekend and as we head into the last month of the year, these are the trends you’ll be seeing everywhere in the coming weeks.
- “Grelfies” - While you’re gathering together with your nearest and dearest during the holidays, you’ll probably take some pictures of the group, group selfies if you will, which are now being called grelfies. Just make sure to tap the person with the longest arms to snap it.
- Teddy Bear coats - You’ve probably seen them on celebs or Instagram influencers, or even random women on the street because teddy bear coats are very in this season. They get their name from looking a lot like the stuffed animal and they’re a great way to stay cozy, warm, and stylish this winter.
- Unapologetically cheesy holiday movies - Netflix is back at it with the silly rom-coms after last year’s “A Christmas Prince.” This year’s movies include “A Christmas Prince 2: The Royal Wedding.” “The Christmas Chronicles” starring Kurt Russell as Santa, and “The Princess Switch” starring Vanessa Hudgens. And they may be cheesy, but Netflix knows people will watch them.
- The ketotarian diet - there’s only so much bacon, chicken, and cheese a person can eat, so this twist on the keto diet allows meat, fish, and cheese in moderation, but it focuses on plant-based fats and low-carb veggies.
- Neon holiday decor - If you’re over red and green as the standard colors of the season, you’ll be delighted to know Etsy’s Holiday Trends Report says neon holiday swag is in now.