Halloween is still a month away, but now’s the time to nail down your costume idea so you have plenty of time to make it happen. And if you’re going out with your S.O., dressing as a couple gives you so many options. Need some inspiration? These are some the most popular couples costumes for Halloween 2018.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - This is sure to be one of the most popular couples costumes this year and while it may be hard to recreate their wedding day attire, the royal newlyweds’ engagement outfits are easier to duplicate.
- Mr. and Mrs. Incredible - Fans waited 14 years for “Incredibles 2” and you can bet lots of them will be pulling on their red supersuits and black boots for Halloween this year.
- The Stark Family from “Game of Thrones” - This family tree includes some great characters to choose from, but you can’t go wrong with Arya Stark and Jon Snow.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z - Who run the world? You and your guy dressed as Bey and Jay.
- Peter and Lara Jean from “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” - This Netflix hit is sure to inspire some couples to go as the lead teens.
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin - Pack on the PDA if you dress up as this it-couple and don’t forget your hoop earrings and leather jacket, for her and sneakers and a baseball cap for him.
- Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip of “The Crown” - Fans of the Netflix series about the British monarchy dress up as the couple that inspired it all. The Queen will need a ball gown, of course, and Prince Philip should wear formalwear to match, bonus if you get some stuffed corgis to go with it.
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson - You had to know these two were going to be on the list. And the look for these lovebirds is easy to pull off - just an oversized hoodie with over-the-knee boots and a high pony for her and a bright graphic tee, sneakers, and a hat for her funny guy fiance.