You may not have realized it, but Father’s Day is only a few days away. It’s June 17th, which is this Sunday and if you haven’t thought about what to get for the dads in your life, you don’t have much time left to shop. But don’t panic because Amazon has you covered with all kinds of Father’s Day gifts that ship overnight so they’ll definitely arrive
in time. Here are a few presents you can get in a flash.
- His own face brush - The Foreo Luna 2 for Deep Cleansing and Pre-Shave is a high tech three-in-one device that does facial cleansing, pre-shaving and anti-aging with silicone bristles and low-frequency pulsations. $199
- A nice robe - Dad might not appreciate a fancy spa getaway, but he’ll probably love the luxury of a sweet bath robe. This Gilchrist and Soames Aberdeen Robe will make him feel pampered every time he wears it. $98
- Better Cleansing Products - If your dad is still using a five-in-one body wash, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream and moisturizer product, treat him to something new and improved, like The Seaweed Bath Co. Detox Body Wash. $13
- A relaxing spot to sit - Instead of giving a gift card for a massage for Father’s Day, get Dad something he can use at home all the time to relax, like this Homedics Shiatsu Heated Massage Cushion that warms and loosens tight muscles. $170
- Fancy Beard Oil - If the dad you’re shopping for has facial hair, Rugged and Dapper Beard Oil will hydrate and leave it smelling nice and feeling healthy, plus it’s non-greasy. $17