This year, Tax Day - that deadline for submitting your individual tax returns for 2017 - is Tuesday, April 17. And while it’s not a day most people look forward to, some retailers want to treat customers on Tax Day, so here are some freebies and special offers to make the dreaded day a little better.
- Char-Broil 5 Burner Performance Gas Grill - This grill usually sells for $199, but Lowe’s will have it marked down $50 from April 12-17.
- Free Paper Shredding at Office Depot/OfficeMax - Now through April 28 you can bring in as much as five pounds of documents to shred - for free - just bring this coupon with you or show it on your smartphone.
- Great American Cookies - Visit one of the cookie chain locations in malls all over the U.S. on Tax Day to get a free Cookies and Cream cookie.
- The Moxy Hotel - Stay at this hotel in Times Square between April 15 to 17 and save as much as 30% off a queen bedroom email@example.com and use the code PRO for availability.
- Schlotzsky's - The sandwich chain will offer customers a free small “The Original” sandwich with the purchase of a drink and chips on Tax Day.
- Zeel - This app delivers same-day, in-home massages from legit licensed massage therapists and you can save $20 when you book your first one using the code TAXDAY2018 throughout the month of April.