Before “Fifty Shades of Grey” people might not have realized just how popular erotica is. And since the release of the bestseller, the genre has gotten even more huge. So if you’re a fan of the books by E.L. James, here are some other sexy fiction titles you might enjoy.
- “The Steele Stories” (Stark International Trilogy) by Kenner - This “New York Times” bestselling author has written tons of erotica and romance novels and this steamy trilogy focuses on a couple, Jackson Steele and Sylvia Brooks, who are similar to Anastasia and Christian in “Fifty Shades of Grey.”
- “A Million Dirty Secrets” by L. Parker - This story of Delaine Talbot started out as Twilight fan fiction and it’s packed with all the racy scenes you’re looking for.
- “Crossfire” by Sylvia Day - It’s a four-part series about a young woman named Eva who meets Gideon and finds herself attracted to him, despite the demons he struggles with.
- “Overruled” by Emma Chase - This is the first book in the three-part Legal Briefs series about defense attorney Stanton Shaw, who’s trying to make his ex-wife jealous with his friend with benefits.
- “The Breathless Trilogy” by Maya Banks - If you like Fifty Shades, you’ll like this trilogy about a trio of different men, BDSM, betrayal and more.
- “The Siren” by Tiffany Reisz - It’s about an erotic novel author who gets more than writing lessons from her editor.
- “The Dark Garden” by Eden Bradley - This is your classic tale of a mistress at a BDSM club falling for one of her clients, but they’re both dominants, so they have control issues. Definitely sexy and not as predictable as some other erotic fiction.
- “Just One Night” by Kyra Davis - In this bestseller, safe, predictable Kasie Fitzgerald ends up having a life-changing one-night stand.
- “The Dom Who Loved Me” by Lexi Blake - This series is enormous, like 15 volumes! The first one is about Sean Taggart searching for a terrorist and Grace Hawthorne is his only lead. Lots of BDSM and fantasies, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- “Inside Out” Series by Lisa Renee Jones - This six book series is in development for a TV show and it’s about Sara, who becomes obsessed with mysterious Rebecca, and falls for an artist named Chris.
Source: Hello Giggles