The Full Story:
For some, there’s no season sexier than summer. And we’re fans of the long, sunny days, too, but there’s also all that body hair removal, faux glow tanning, and sunscreen to deal with. But when it’s cold out, we don’t have those issues. This is why winter is even sexier than summer.
- Artful layering - Most of us are a little more self-conscious walking around in a bikini than we are wearing jeans and a sweater. So when we’re bundled up for winter in our comfy, cozy clothes, it’s easier to feel more comfortable and that’s a huge part of feeling sexy.
- Less humidity - And all that dry air is great for our hair. Winter weather means the end of frizzy summer hair woes and when you are having a bad hair day, throw on a cute beanie and you’re good to go.
- Less sweating - It’s hard to feel sexy when you’re drenched in sweat, but that’s not a problem when it’s freezing out.
- More snuggling - One of the best ways to escape the frigid temps is to cuddle up to your main squeeze or winter fling and let your body heat keep you warm.
- More cuffing - When it’s cold, people want to have someone to do all that cuddling with, so it’s a good time to find your new hookup or romance.
- More magical weather - The weather outside may be frightful, but you have to admit it is beautiful. Especially when you can stay inside and enjoy it with the warmth of the heater.
Source: The Berry