Last night the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show was on and we’re once again in awe of those Victoria’s Secret models. Sure, some of it is genetics and some of it is professional makeup, hair, and expert lighting - but these ladies also work hard in the gym to look the way they do. And because we know you’re as curious as we are, here are some of the favorite fitness routines of the models who walked in the 2017 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Adriana Lima and Bella Hadid: Boxing. Models love this workout because you use your whole body while punching and ducking, plus you're getting your heart rate up for a cardio boost. Lima says she likes boxing because “it’s very empowering” and shows you how powerful and strong you can be.
- Jasmine Tookes and Josephine Skriver: Weight Training - These two models love their workouts so much, they have a joint Instagram account dedicated to them. “I swear by weight training,” Skriver says. “Ever since I started doing it this year, I’ve seen more results in my body than any other workout.”
- Maria Borges: Zumba - This model switches her workouts up, but she has a soft spot for the latin-infused dance cardio classes. “I love to dance, so I do like Zumba,” Borges says.
- Karlie Kloss: Running - She’s proven she’s a real runner now because she just competed in the 2017 New York City Marathon!
- Alessandra Ambrosio: Tracy Anderson Method - These dance-inspired classes with resistance training built in are a fave of this model, who says she loves the classes because they “don’t feel like exercise.”
- Lily Aldridge and Martha Hunt: Ballet Beautiful - The ballet-inspired workout is a fave of theirs because it tones, sculpts, and strengthens, and Hunt says it’s great for her mental state, too.
- Candice Swanepoel and Sara Sampaio: Pilates - They like Pilates because it works your core, increases flexibility, and even improves posture.