October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and that has a lot of beauty brands bringing out limited-edition pink packaged products to help raise money for the cause. So this month, when you shop for fragrances and lipstick, you could be doing good and supporting breast cancer research. Here are the products to look for:
- Ralph Lauren fragrances - 100% of the profits from each bottle of Tender Romance, Romance and Midnight Romance sold in October will be donated to Ralph Lauren's Pink Pony Fund, the company’s initiative in the fight against cancer.
- Clinique - The beauty brand is donating $10 from each bottle of their limited-edition Great Skin, Great Cause Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Bobbi Brown - $11 from each sale of this limited-edition Pink Peony Illuminating Bronzing Powder Gift Set, up to $90,000, will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Thrive Causemetics - For every product sold in the month of October, they’re donating one to cancer-focused charities.
- La Mer - Now through December 31, they’ll donate $17 from each sale of their limited-edition The Breast Cancer Campaign Crème de la Mer to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, up to $53,000.
- Smashbox - They’ll donate $5 from every sale of their Breast Cancer Awareness Photo Finish Primer Water to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Bumble and Bumble - The company will donate 20% of sales of their Pink Ribbon Bb Thickening Spray to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, now through the end of the year.
- Kiehl's - 100% of the net profits from its Kiss for the Cure Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo, up to $25,000 will go to Bright Pink.
- Estée Lauder - They’ll be donating 100% of net profits from limited-edition Pink Ribbon Knockout Eyes Collection products to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation through June 30.
Source: The Zoe Report