As we previously told you, Carrie Underwood is set to once again perform the opening theme to NBC’s Sunday Night Football, and fans won’t have to wait until the September 10th kick off to get a listen to the track.
The network plans to preview Carrie’s latest take on “Oh Sunday Night,” during the 49ers-Vikings NFL preseason game August 27th at 8 pm.
Filming the opening took place at Universal Studios Hollywood back in June, and features 10 NFL players, including:
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown
- Oakland Raiders QB Derek Carr
- New England Patriots LB Dont’a Hightower
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce
- Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones
- Oakland Raiders LB Khalil Mack
- Denver Broncos LB Von Miller
- Arizona Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson
- New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott