The weekend Boston country music fans have been waiting for is finally here! Kenny Chesney’s SOLD OUT “Trip Around the Sun Tour 2018” comes to Gillette Stadium this Friday and Saturday. It’s guaranteed to be a weekend you won’t forget!
We want to make sure you don’t miss a single moment. So, here’s the official schedule for Friday and Saturday:
- Doors: 4:00PM
- Brandon Lay Performance: 5:00PM – 5:30PM
- Brothers Osborne Performance: 5:55PM-6:40PM
- Dierks Bentley Performance: 7:05PM – 8:20PM
- Kenny Chesney Performance: 8:50PM – 10:50PM
It’s also a good idea to be aware of the Gillette Stadium bag policy and other prohibited items. You don’t want to be that person that gets turned down at the gate.
Only clear plastic bags that comply with the Gillette Stadium Bag Policy are allowed into Gillette Stadium on ALL ticketed event and game days. Compliant bags are defined below. This policy is in effect for all Gillette Stadium ticketed events. Get the complete details here.
The following items are NOT permitted in the stadium. Any item deemed inappropriate by stadium management will not be allowed into the stadium, including but not limited to:
- Bags of any kind except gallon sized clear freezer bags or authorized clear bags measuring 12″ x 12″ x 6″ and women’s wristlets or handheld wallets not to exceed 8″ x 5″ x 2.
- Animals (other than service dogs assisting those with disabilities)
- Remotely Controlled Model Aircraft
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- GoPro Cameras and Video Cameras
- Selfie Sticks
- Tripods or Monopods
- Portable Folding and/or Standalone Chairs (other than those approved for persons with accessibility issues)
- Seat Cushions
- Strollers* or Baby Seats
- Coolers or Containers, including Cans and Bottles
- Food or Beverages (unless you possess a letter signed by the Director of Operations, TeamOps LLC)
- Any Alcoholic Beverages
- Illegal Drugs and Substances
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Pocket/Utility Knives
- Battery Operated Heated Clothing
- Flag Poles Longer than Two (2) Feet
- Noisemakers, Bullhorns, Air Horns, Vuvuzelas
- Helium Balloons
- Beach Balls, Lacrosse Balls
- Fireworks, Pyrotechnics, Flares
- Laser Pointers
- Hover Boards
Please Note: Cameras with detachable lenses and professional cameras are not permitted at Gillette Stadium concerts. Prohibited items may vary by concert and are at the discretion of each tour. No prohibited items will be accepted at the stadium gates for safekeeping. Please leave all prohibited items secured in your vehicle.
The following items ARE allowed in the stadium. The following items may be allowed into the stadium subject to inspection:
- Bags: Only gallon sized clear freezer bags, authorized clear bags measuring 12″ x 12″ x 6,” women’s wristlets or handheld wallets not to exceed 8″ x 5″ x 2,” and clear plastic bags carrying only purchases made at the stadium ProShop.
- Banners: Banners may be prohibited due to size or message content.
- Binoculars (without case)
- Cameras: Still cameras are allowed (without case). All video cameras are prohibited. Detachable lenses on still cameras may be detached during inspection.
- Small Electronics: Items such as cell phones, personal digital assistants, small transistor radios, small TV monitors, audio recording equipment, etc., will be allowed into the stadium but may have to be turned on during inspection.
- Small Flags: Flags with poles less than two feet in length may be allowed into the stadium after inspection.
All acceptable items will be checked by security to ensure they are what they appear to be.
Click here for full details on prohibited and accepted items.